You deserve to date someone who’s proud to be seen with you. Who holds your hand in public and tells their friends about you. Not someone who hides you away and is ashamed. Remember that.
“…and that’s my presentation.”
- Status: Rain! :)
- Older person on Facebook: Us too, so badly needed as well. Tell your mom I said hi. How is the family? Tell everyone hi from us. We miss you all so much. Wish we could be there. You're a beautiful young woman.
i still think 2007 was 3 years ago
it makes me so happy that strangers find me followable
i’m so fucking confused and it’s pissing me off help
Get out da way
i’m so lost wtf
there is no f in way and just how the fuck do you get “Get out da way” from that wtf
exactly there is no f in way
I think it’s supposed to be like get the fuck out of the way
get the f out of the way
but the safe I don’t understand
THERE IS NO F IN WAY
noddin my head like yeah
movin my hips like yeah
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.